We are looking for an Intern to join our Project & Development Services business line.
What You Can Expect From Us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
What You Will Do
Work alongside our project management team and assist in:
- Coordination with project manager and development team regarding project progress.
- Day to Day follow up with members of the projects to complete deliverable.
- Reviewing the projects and Drafting monthly reports.
- Participate in projects, shadows and learning, material ordering, customer impact, project close out, project scheduling and permitting.
- Contribute to the successful execution of other research initiatives as needed.
- Any other task requested by line manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate in any discipline or Post Graduate in Real Estate / Finance / Quantity Surveying / Engineering - However, preference will be given to Engineering, Construction, Architecture, Real Estate Graduates with a Masters from an internationally reputed school.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate Industry.
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail.
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate tasks in accordance with priorities.
- Show proof of rigor and autonomy when working.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding.
- Good report writing skills in MS Word.
- Ability to prepare succinct Power Point presentations.
- Corporate email communication.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Efficiently use words to communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, also in Arabic.
- Be capable of managing stress & accepting constructive feedback.
- Job type:Internships
Architecture, Banking and Finance, Construction, Engineering...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm