The Valuation Advisory division is core to JLL’s business in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Market valuations, on all property types, are prepared for many of the region’s leading property developers, investors and banks. All valuations are carried out in accordance with international best practice.
This role will help you learn about valuation approaches and techniques across different asset classes such as development, residential, commercial, office and land, as well as data gathering techniques from primary and secondary sources, site analysis, analyzing qualitative data to uncover industry trends, and creating detailed client reports.
You will be working with a high-performance team, developing multi-tasking, problem-solving, research and analytical skills.
An intern in this department would assist in all the above.
What You Will Do
- Assist the team on client assignments, key tasks include market research, financial analysis, report writing, presentation, participation in internal and external meetings.
- Market research may require travel within the region subject to visa issues in order to conduct field research.
- Support the team in preparation of client pitches, presentations and proposals.
- Contribute to the successful execution of other research and marketing initiatives as needed.
- Report to the head of valuations as well as to the respective assignment leads on an ongoing basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate in any discipline or Post Graduate in Real Estate / Finance.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate Industry.
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail.
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate tasks in accordance with priorities.
- Show proof of rigor and autonomy when working.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding.
- Good report writing skills in MS Word.
- Ability to prepare succinct Power Point presentations.
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel and modelling.
- Corporate email communication.
- Internet Search.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Efficiently use words to communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, preferably also in Arabic (selection criteria will first and foremost depend on caliber and profile rather than language skills).
- Be capable of managing stress & accepting constructive feedback.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Property
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:24th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm