JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group serves as the hospitality industry’s global leader in real estate services for luxury, upscale, select service and budget hotels; timeshare and fractional ownership properties; convention centers; mixed-use developments and other hospitality properties.
The firm’s more than 350 dedicated hotel and hospitality expert partner with investors and owner/operators around the globe to support and shape investment strategies that deliver maximum value throughout the entire lifecycle of an asset. In the last five years, we helped clients complete more transactions than any other hotels and hospitality real estate advisor in the world, totalling more than USD 68 billion.
We also helped solve nearly 4,400 unique client challenges by completing advisory, valuation and asset management assignments around the globe, in addition to managing the design and construction of over 50 unique hotel destination projects. The group’s hotels and hospitality specialists provide independent and expert advice to clients, backed by industry-leading research.
We are currently seeking an Analyst to join our growing Hotels & Hospitality platform with a primary focus on hotel asset management projects in Asia. The role will be based in Singapore and will report directly to our Vice President of Strategic Advisory & Asset Management.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate, highly motivated about adding value and delivering superior results to the team.
As a member of JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality team, you will support the team in conducting financial modelling, actively supporting our asset management business and assisting with pitch documents.
What You Will Do
Together with the project lead:
- Meet with owners and hotel executive teams to review monthly and quarterly operating performance, including P&Ls, cashflow statement and support with benchmark analysis.
- Review, evaluating annually prepared business plans/budgets, including capital budgets and longer-term strategic plans to provide cost reduction and revenue enhancement guidance.
- Travel to the properties as needed to inspect the facilities, meet with management and tour the market areas and competitive set of hotels.
- Analyzing and providing insights to Identify opportunities for increased revenues and expense savings.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with internal and external constituencies such as property-level managers, management company representatives, and leadership.
- Collaborate and support colleagues in other functions / departments / offices as required.
- Prepare bi-weekly and monthly deliverables including PowerPoint decks, reports meeting schedules etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline such as business, hospitality, finance and/or real estate.
- Proven academic track record with strong performance in analytical and financial courses.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent report writing skills and attention to detail essential.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and a second language preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Oriented and possesses a track record of meeting deadlines and delivering on goals.
- Must be willing to travel in the region.
- Team player, organized, and strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task.
- Comfort in working independently and as part of a diverse team.
- Fresh graduates may apply.
As a dedicated Hotels and Hospitality sector specialist you should possess strong analytical, communication and team-working skills and be comfortable in dealing with people of all cultures and at different levels across Asia.
You should enjoy working in a dynamic, multi-national environment and be comfortable contributing innovative ideas, insights and suggestions on how to improve the way we conduct, present and communicate our expertise.
You should embrace the latest available technology tools as a leverage to source, prepare and deliver up-to-date, world-class data analytics to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm