If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. And if you have ambitions in property consultancy, helping you achieve them is what we do best.
What You Will Do
- In this role, you’ll gain hands-on experience—from the inside—in running marketing campaigns for the region.
- You’ll coordinate the creation and uploading of killer and amazing website content that will help us drive greater engagement. You’ll be involved in writing and editing marketing literature in electronic mail, brochure and other forms for our campaigns.
- You’ll also get hands-on experience working on projects in internal communications—giving you room to develop new ideas so that people are informed, engaged and connected. You will be on an 18-months rotational plan that exposes talents like yourself to different aspects of our business lines. Spending 6 month’s in each rotation, you will get an opportunity to gain experiences across any of the following disciplines:
- Marketing and Comunications
- Marketing Operations
- Digital Marketing
- We help you build your foundation in your first year, so that you can craft your own career path into a specialisation of your expertise and passion from the second year and beyond
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a fresh graduate or with less than 2 years of working experience, and with a bachelor’s degree in marketing/ Communications/Media or a similar relevant discipline.
- Friends describe you are a well-rounded individual who is passionate in real estate and well versed in industry trends. You have strong written and verbal communication skills and good stakeholder management skills. Peers highly regard your planning and project management skills as you respond well to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe.
- Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Closing Date:14th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm