If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home.
At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
About JLL Real Estate Intern (Engineering Operations) Programme:
What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
And if you have ambitions in property consultancy, helping you achieve them is what we do best.
What You Can Expect From Us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you.
What This Job Involves:
You will be part of an exciting journey to build a solid foundation for yourself as a real estate professional.
This 10 week programme will give you an idea of what it takes to work in one of our Corporate Solutions business lines. Working closely under the guidance of our experienced real estate professionals, you will gain a better understanding of some of the daily tasks related to their area of expertise.
Alongside these experiences, you will be engaged on a structured learning journey that will help you explore how you can achieve your ambitions within the real estate industry. You will have the opportunity to hear from lead stakeholders on their journeys, as well as benefit from the group coaching and self-paced learning modules on offer.
You internship experience could be in any of the following disciplines:
- Facilities Management.
- Project & Programme Management.
- Solutions & Business Development.
- Workplace Experience.
- Engineering Operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are currently pursuing a degree or diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering, Building Services/Studies, Construction or a similar engineering related field.
- Friends describe you as a well-rounded individual who is passionate in real estate and well versed in industry trends.
- You see yourself as an excellent communicator with a team player mind-set.
- Someone high in integrity, open, highly adaptable and possess a positive learning attitude, you are confident in yourself and driven in your work with a hunger to succeed.
- Job type:Internships
Construction, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering...
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm