If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home.
At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
What You Will Do
- Work on an active product in the Commercial Real Estate space that will be used by both internal JLL users and several Fortune 500 clients of JLL.
- Perform hands-on development using HTML, CSS, JS libraries and frameworks like React, REST APIs and SQL.
- Develop app modules quickly using a Low Code platform.
- Work with a talented and highly motivated development team spanning across multiple geographies.
- Influence the UI and UX of the product.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science or any related STEM (Science, Math or Engineering) fields.
- Strong object-oriented programming concepts.
- High level of enthusiasm for full-stack development focused on front-end technologies such as React.
- Team player, Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual in a fast-paced environment working with cross functional teams.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Hands on Work, React.js, User Experience (UX).
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm