What You Will Do
- Work on an active product in the Commercial Real Estate space that will be used by both internal JLL users and several Fortune 500 clients of JLL.
- Develop systems that ingest, cleanse and normalize diverse datasets, develop data pipelines from various internal and external sources and build structure for previously unstructured data.
- Develop good understanding of how data will flow & stored through an organization across multiple landscapes such as lease administration, transaction management and analytics.
- Develop POCs in conjunction with platform architects, product managers and software engineers spanning across multiple geographies to validate solution proposals.
Required Skills and Abilities
Experience & Education:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science or any related STEM (Science, Math or Engineering) fields.
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Experienced in relational databases and SQL syntax.
- Ability to quickly adapt to the latest in data engineering technologies such as Azure services – Azure SQL, Data Factory, BLOB Storage.
- Team player, Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual in a fast-paced environment working with cross functional teams.
- Data Engineering, Data Pipelines, Datasets, Teamwork.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm