The Data Science & Analytics Intern program is for students that have completed at least one year of their Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD program, and are looking for a summer internship. This will provide an opportunity to apply your data science and engineering skills to solve real business problems. Opportunities exist across varied functional areas such as Financial Services, IT, Precision Agriculture, Customer & Product Support, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, etc.
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement.
What You Will Do
- Lead and/or support key analytics projects.
- Integrate large and diverse data sets together.
- Learn and apply appropriate data science techniques to solve business problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative discipline.
- Desired cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Knowledge of applied statistical analysis, modeling techniques, and data visualization methods.
- Ability to demonstrate algorithm development and predictive modeling to solve problems.
- Proficiency in programming languages SQL, R, Python, and/or SAS.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Illinois (United States...
- Closing Date:17th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm