There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. Right Now.
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path.
What You Will Do
As part of John Deere's Environmental team, our Environmental Engineering candidates will assist with the implementation of Environmental programs that impact a manufacturing facility which includes, but not limited to, analysis and interpretation of data and regulations to determine potential problems and recommended actions.
- Increase effectiveness of the Unit's Environmental Engineering Department.
- Research and gather information to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Assist with maintaining environmental compliance and risk reduction projects for the facility.
- Perform other projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale is required.
- Project management experience.
- Basic knowledge of engineering statics and introductory knowledge of environmental regulations.
- Job type:Internships
United States (United...
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm