The Marketing Internship Program is for students that have completed their first year in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program. The John Deere Marketing Internship experience prepares participants for future roles in John Deere’s Equipment divisions. You will receive various work experiences that provide exposure to John Deere’s product lines, marketing and customer support activities, and the independent dealer organization.
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement.
What You Will Do
- Provide analytic data for marketing/product support teams.
- Learn about the dealer distribution channel.
- Work with field managers to gain exposure to the dealer channel for marketing, sales, and service.
- Participate in factory Dealer Technical Assistance Center (DTAC) projects enabling dealers to provide resolutions to product concerns and assist dealers in offering distinctive customer experience.
- Participate in training related to product, sales and marketing processes.
- Fulfill a variety of developmental assignments to gain an understanding of marketing and field experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Ag Systems Technology, Ag Economics, Ag Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Marketing Analytics or related degree.
- Desired cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Construction, Engineering Mechanical, Marketing and...
Illinois (United States...
- Closing Date:17th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm