Responsible for supporting management and implementation of quality systems based on business, regulatory and customer requirements. Also provides training and consultation to various parts of the business and resolves procedural breakdowns.
What You Will Do
Compliance Responsibilities (30%):
- Responsible for supporting the Johnson and Johnson Vision country Quality Management System for the Regional and Commercial Quality organization.
- Position will be responsible for supporting all in-country JJ Vision Quality & Regulatory compliance including compliance to the Franchise.
- Position will be managed under JJ Vision Franchises Quality, Regional JJSV leadership and the Johnson & Johnson Enterprise quality organization to drive improvements in quality and compliance.
- Responsible for quality documentation which facilitates the non-conformance and CAPA processes, ensuring compliance with customer complaint process, and all quality assurance components of MC/ LOC and distribution networks.
- Support department budgets and claim the expense against approved plan.
- Responsible for supporting the management of external inspections and audits to ensure maintenance of licenses and standards.
Systems/Process Responsibilities (40%):
- Support Management of programs and projects to ensure the achievement of planned quality objectives. Selects trains and develops key staff to ensure availability of resources to support the QMS objectives.
- Position will support, coordinate, and prepare for external audits.
- Position will partner with Jacksonville and Santa Ana based Product QA reps, Regional JJ Vision leadership, MD Business Quality Organization, Consumer Business Quality Organization and Enterprise Regulatory Compliance (ERC) group to drive improvements in quality and compliance.
- Proactively monitors, analyzes, and improves all aspects of quality compliance, quality control and customer complaint process in-order to drive the Total Customer Experience.
- Global trends or early warning signals, and proactively prepare for external audits.
Operational Responsibilities (30%):
- Position will support maintaining in-country product quality and compliance KPI’s and implement improvement plans.
- Position will analyze global trends or early warning signals and proactively prepare for governmental audits.
- Position will support developing and implementing in-country quality procedures as necessary.
- Responsible for overall quality and compliance leadership Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision (JJSV) country Marketing Company (MC).
Required Skills and Abilities
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent - Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or Health-related discipline.
- No minimum experience requirement.
- MD related Job experience or relevant certificate is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple office system tools such as MS.
- Proficient English Communication Skill.
- Proactive team player, able to take charge and follow-through.
- Achievement-oriented with a high degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Health, Health Policy and Administration
Yongsan gu (South...
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm