The Human Resources Intern will directly assist with Human Resources operational activities ranging from HR data management and employee benefits.
She/he is expected to provide administrative as well as analytical support to increase the effectiveness of Global Services HR while improving employee experience.
The HR Intern will learn the E2E workforce admin process, importance of labor law and compliance, especially regarding proper maintenance of employee data, compliance, and document management.
What You Will Do
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Maintain or update HR-related tools, databases, systems, or methods.
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned - Assist Benefit Administrative process & related global project follow up.
- Deal with employee requests or handle inquiries regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations and HRIS.
- Partnering with Global Services Contact Center team to provide improved customer experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduates, prospective graduates.
- Fluent in English (Reading & Speaking).
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm