To develop and effectively execute digital & CRM strategies under ACUVUE®, the global No.1 Contact Lens Brand.
ACUVUE® is leading digital transformation in the vision care category with MyACUVUE® App & Web platforms which thread consumer and ECP (Eye Care Professionals) journey to shape a healthy and convenient contact lens experience. It has been renowned with internal & external recognition including 2020 App Awards in consumer service.
This position is expected to support execution to evolve MyACUVUE as well as other digital executions (e.g. Social media, performance marketing) to contribute in strengthening the market dominance of the brand.
What You Will Do
- Support execution of digital marketing & CRM programs.
- Conduct administrative tasks to support digital marketing activity.
- Monitor the company’s digital platforms such as social media, website, MyAcuvue app.
- Conduct analysis of latest digital trends and market intelligence.
- Communicate with agency and internal team to handle daily digital marketing operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors’ degree in related majors or extra-curriculum experience in digital marketing.
- Fluent Interpersonal / English communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Digital marketing and how it works.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong passion to win in a highly competitive market and to move projects ahead.
- Able to demonstrate a collaborative teamwork with clear common goal & motivation.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Yongsan gu (South...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm