Johnson & Johnson Medical devices Saudi is recruiting for Advance graduated trainee to be located in Dammam.The main task of advance graduated trainee in DPS Spine is to Support Spine Business technically.
What You Will Do
Provide technical support inside OR Promoting our products for the assigned accounts.
- Business progress in his assigned accounts.
- Customer satisfaction with his performance and support.
- Team feedback about his attitude.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Any medical back ground.
- Experience - Preferred to have Experience in Spine Market.
- Language - Arabic - Fluent English.
- Live Our Credo - Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose.
- Connect - Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
- Shape - Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Grow - Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
Technical/Functional Skills Required:
- Sales Career Passionate.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and Negotiation Skills.
- Creative and innovative personality.
- Previous Experience is Preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm