The Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a two-and-a-half-year global program focused on developing future leaders in Finance.
To accomplish this mission, participants in the FLDP are placed in positions where they will be challenged, learning core accounting and financial analysis. FLDP participants will have the opportunity to learn and demonstrate leadership skills in areas such as teamwork, risk-taking, and initiative, while demonstrating their core values and adherence to the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
Most FLDP participants rotate through one 18-month and one 12-month assignment at various companies within Johnson & Johnson.
During the rotations, FLDP participants will be exposed to various functional areas. Each assignment provides an excellent learning experience and an opportunity for FLDP participants to utilize their leadership skills and bring new perspectives for change and process improvement to the J&J companies. Being an FLDP participant exposes you to an expanded network of contacts.
Prior to the global program start date of January, FLDP’s will receive up to six months of “on the job” onboarding. FLDP offers five weeks of training during the two-and-a-half-year program to assist in the development of our future leaders.
The courses are taught and led by internal J&J management as well as external instructors. In training, the FLDP class enhances their written and oral presentation skills, problem-solving techniques, analytical skills, leadership skills and much more. Overall, training covers areas that are critical to success at Johnson & Johnson and gives the FLDP participants an opportunity to gain the skills necessary to become leaders for tomorrow.
If you’re a dynamic and driven individual with a record of achievement and demonstrated leadership potential, we invite you to explore opportunities for accelerated development with FLDP.
- Understanding complex and dynamic business environments through interactions with business leaders.
- Acquire systems knowledge and technical expertise in widely used financial planning and reporting software (SAP, TM1, Anaplan, etc.).
- Master inter-personal and strategic skills through working with cross- functional teams in various businesses and disciplines.
- Establish a broad base of knowledge and relationships, including interaction with management.
- On-the-job coaching and performance feedback from supervisors & coaching from personal mentors, program leaders, and program champions at each company.
- Build a solid record of job performance, gain a very broad view of our companies, and discover opportunities across our businesses.
- Eligible for a one-time bonus for recognized finance and accounting accreditation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year undergraduate students with a Degree or Double Degree in Accountancy and/or Business (Finance major).
- Degrees in fields related to Analytics, Economics and Statistics may be considered as well.
- Maximum 1-year full-time work experience (excluding internships and/or military service).
- Aptitude to apply accounting/finance skills in job situations.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency (e.g., Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint) and/or prior experience with data analytics (e.g., Tableau, Alteryx) will be an added advantage.
- Motivated, high-potential performers with outstanding leadership capabilities - can influence others and perform effectively in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a commitment to excellence and integrity.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm