At Johnson & Johnson Technology, we solve big problems in healthcare every day. Working closely with colleagues across Johnson & Johnson, we elevate the digital savvy of the world’s largest healthcare company, innovate to create new digital solutions, and unlock the power of data and insights. We value a diverse group of backgrounds and perspectives of team members and collaborators who make our solutions stronger, and our workplace more inclusive.
We are a place where builders, innovators, creators, and tinkerers join together to apply their talent for good. At the core of everything we do is our common commitment to improving health for humanity.
With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to re-imagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love.
Amplify your impact.
The Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP) is an exciting two-year career acceleration program crafted for college graduates with a real passion for a future in technology. We are committed in providing you with rich, meaningful experiences to learn and grow while helping you build the skillsets J&J needs to become a future-ready organization.
Our program provides opportunities in roles such as business technologist and business analyst in areas such as Data Engineering & Analytics, Data/Decision Science, Customer (Digital) Experiences. TLDP opportunities exist within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
While in the program, you will aspire to be an empowered and skilled technology leader that can accelerate business value through agile delivery and human-centered design approaches. You will have quicker access to the best technology and approaches to deliver at scale across the enterprise. Each employee should desire to challenge the status quo and possess a dedication to consistently exceed, to think creatively and implement innovative technical solutions that directly impact the customer, the patient and the community.
Lastly, you should exhibit a combination of innate characteristics and learned skills that will be the driver in being a successful technology leader in a global healthcare organization.
This program consists of work assignments within the hiring country. You will be provided with a comprehensive training curriculum including on the job, virtual, and in classroom training.
Training topics focus on both job-specific and professional development areas plus opportunities to receive certification in a number of specialized areas. You will also have access to mentors and coaching to provide support throughout the program. We have active executive management sponsorship and involvement throughout the program.
During your assignments, receive opportunities to participate in and/or lead projects which address real business and customer needs.
Lastly you will improve your technical, business, and professional skills while working in highly decentralized operating companies or headquarters organizations.
What You Will Do
Capability Responsibilities - Include but not limited to:
Work closely with your supervisor to achieve goals & objectives associated with your assigned capability area.
See below for work descriptions within each capability:
- Data Engineering & Analytics - Maximizing data in its raw format and elegantly engineering, transforming, modeling, visualizing, and streaming it into the fabric of modern products and outstanding customer experiences.
- Decision Science (AI, ML, & Intelligent Automation) - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other automation technologies to help drive better decisions, automate processes, and eliminate manual activities.
- Scientific & Digital Health Technologies - Use of innovative health technologies combined with digital and virtual interactive capabilities to provide an immersive experience for the patients and healthcare providers.
- Customer (Digital) Experiences - Developing systems and tools to enable customer interactions and collaboration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computing, Engineering or Technology attained between June 2021 - June 2022.
- Authorized to work permanently in Singapore without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
- A maximum of one full year of professional, full-time work experience (not including internships or co-ops attained while pursuing your degree and military experience).
- Able to start in a full-time capacity by June 2022.
- Internship or work experience in Information Technology or related fields is highly preferred.
- Interest and experience in building Digital, Data & Analytics/BI, Machine Learning and Automation solutions.
- Proven leadership skills, business insights and technical skills.
- Highly effective communicator with extraordinary oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Think innovatively and use current trends to implement technology-based solutions.
- Display exceptional collaboration skills and teamwork to lead teams effectively.
- A real passion for a career in technology.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm