Plan production according to demand, stock level, manpower, RM and packaging availability and machine capacity for part of production and/or specific products within a Segment.
What You Will Do
- Make a realistic production schedule for part of Production or for specific products that fit customer demand.
- Produce daily plans based on KPIs such as On Time in Full (OTIF), inventory levels and production costs.
- Develop and analyze KPIs relevant for the assigned area and support improvement initiatives.
- Actively develop planning process by utilizing existing functionalities in Matrix as well as implementing new ones according to best practice for planning in Jotun Operations System.
- Establish a tight communication with Purchasing, CSD, Sales and Production to have the best information for the daily plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor: Industrial Engineering (Required).
- Work Experience: PF Engineering.
- Language: Arabic, English.
Personal Qualities And What We Offer:
- Communicates in a clear, precise, and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm