Supports the HR function by contributing to projects or areas of specialization by planning and executing assigned tasks and areas of responsibility. May offer advice to employees on matters related to Human Resources. Contribute to assigned projects or specialist area(s), focusing on maintenance, adoption and documentation.
What You Will Do
- Be the first point of contact for advice and input across a wide range of HR areas.
- Maintain and follow-up on concepts, tools and procedures.
- Supports the HR team on matters related improvement, efficiency, consolidation, etc. of general HR practices.
- Contribute to projects to develop or enhance concepts or practices within the HR department or across functions.
- Keeps informed of developments in the field, works with the region and is aligned with any Group directions.
- Support the collaboration of HR and internal stakeholders to strengthen awareness of HR’s role and function in the company, and build relationships which help HR better support the business and its strategy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor: Human Resources Management (Required).
- Language: Arabic, English.
Personal Qualities And What We Offer:
- Communicates in a clear, precise, and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Management
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm