Support the Sales manager in promoting and selling a range of coatings products to new/existing by developing strong customer relationships by utilizing Jotun sales tools and techniques to achieve budgeted sales, gross margin, DSO, and with the aim of increasing Jotun market share and profitability.
What You Will Do
- Support Sales manager to achieve sales target by managing relationships with customers, pursuing profitable growth opportunities in assigned customer accounts, thereby contributing to the sales turnover.
- Support to develop customer account plans for all assigned customers by identifying the relevant customer needs, prioritizing initiatives and company resources, in order to meet customers’ needs and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the progress of projects, deliveries or accounts closely with customers and contractors, resolving problems, responding to queries (technical and commercial) as well as inspecting painting progress in order to ensure project completion on agreed time and to obtain optimum coating performance.
- Promote products, services and solutions to owners and consultants through regular visits, product presentations and follow ups, respond to inquiries to recommend and ensure Jotun is specified for the projects thus creating sales opportunity for the company.
- Follow-up on projects within allocated geographical territories and concept markets by coordinating and monitoring closely with project personnel to ensure Jotun products are used in order to achieve sales budget.
- Monitor collections to ensure customer payment is received within agreed term to achieve budgeted days outstanding.
- Liaising with the client market and responding to sales and technical enquiries, introducing new products and monitoring projects in accordance to specifications.
- Meets personal sales and contribution targets, focusing on small to moderate accounts which are stable in nature through the effective application of Jotun sales tools and sales techniques.
- Prepares and delivers presentations and proposals to win new business and / or increase sales turnover and profitability with existing customers. Assists with securing orders for larger projects in conjunction with others as appropriate.
- Participates in sales meetings to develop and obtain information on sales objectives, new products, technical problems and market knowledge etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor (Required).
- Language: Arabic, English.
Personal Qualities And What We Offer:
- Communicates in a clear, precise, and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm