Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions.
You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
What You Will Do
- Working in Application Support means you'll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm.
- You'll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of activities while learning to fix application and data issues as they arise.
- You will also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines.
- Finally, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally —and to grow your career in a diverse manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Fresh graduates should be able to demonstrate an active interest in hands on systems work.
- Basic knowledge of application development.
- Working knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages or as a minimum scripting languages.
- Active interest in hands on working on systems at application, database, operating system level.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Interest in hands on work and experience on Operating Systems, specifically Linux or UNIX.
- Interest in hands on work and experience on Oracle DB, being able to run SQL queries.
- Interest in hands on work and experience to troubleshoot applications, reading logs, working with users to resolve issues.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm