This full-time program offers hands-on experience with extensive training. Our full-time training program is widely recognized as the best in the business.
You'll spend weeks with our leaders and top consultants learning about our products, services and business practices through interactive learning tools, case studies and modeling sessions. We provide extensive pre-training coursework to build your financial and economic expertise.
Your training doesn't stop once you finish induction. We view continuous professional development as a key part of our culture and our commitment to you as an employee.
What You Will Do
- Performing valuation analyses.
- Working on mergers and acquisitions.
- Building detailed financial models and executing transactions from pitch to close.
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations.
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges.
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs.
- Sharpening your technical skills.
- Building your professional network with mentors, experienced executives and others.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be a final year University student or recent graduate, eligible to start full-time from February 2022.
- A well-rounded academic background is important - Being on-track for a United Kingdom 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate studies is preferred. You certainly don’t need a degree in Economics or Finance, but a good level of numeracy is required.
- But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
- If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key Skills And Eligibility Criteria Include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient.
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. Please ensure you indicate any additional spoken languages on your application including the level of proficiency.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Investment Banking
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm