Our Off-Cycle Analyst Program runs for six months from July to December.
We will give you relevant support and training, arming you with technical and practical skills that will help you hit the ground running.
The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking.
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
What You Will Do
You’ll make an impact by:
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory.
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our experienced leaders.
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges.
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs.
- Sharpening your technical skills.
- Building your professional network with mentors, experienced executives and others.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must graduate between January 2020 and December 2022.
- A well-rounded academic background is important - You certainly don’t need a degree in Economics or Finance, but a good level of numeracy is required.
- What we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient.
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Investment...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm