Spend your summer working alongside the top professionals in the business to come up with solutions that shape the global economy. Our bankers are focused on long-term relationships and developing strategies that help our government, institutional and corporate clients grow and innovate. We do this by providing sound advice, helping them access funds and making connections, all while helping clients manage the many risks in today’s complex environment.
Our industry and product teams work together to develop and execute strategies that help our clients grow and achieve their objectives in today’s global markets. Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
What You Will Do
Our Summer Analyst Program runs for ten weeks from June to August. It begins with five days of orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills that will help you hit the ground running.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory.
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders.
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges.
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs.
- Sharpening your technical skills.
- Building your professional network with mentors, executives and others.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient.
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Fluency in English is essential, Chinese Mandarin or other Asian languages are preferred.
- Expected graduation date of September 2021 - July 2022.
A well-rounded academic background is important - you certainly don't need a degree in Economics or Finance, but a good level of understanding and interest is required.
But beyond that, what we're most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm