Have you ever wondered what it means to help drive innovation across global payments? Are you curious how multi-national businesses manage currencies and payments? J.P. Morgan is at the forefront of innovation in emerging financial technology that is improving cash management and payment solutions.
As one of the world’s largest banks, J.P. Morgan moves $5 trillion each day for our clients around the world - almost 20% of the global USD market - across multinational corporations, financial institutions, and public sector entities. Our leadership position allows us, and requires us, to constantly innovate to stay on top and deliver for our clients.
The Wholesale Payments & Corporate Banking summer program offers you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience across this exciting, innovative landscape to learn what it takes to “make money move.” With the full support and resources of J.P. Morgan, you’ll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from more experienced leaders to engagement on challenging projects that use all your skills. We are looking for out-of-the box thinkers to help us drive our future client solutions.
Wholesale Payments Track:
Our Wholesale Payments organization, under the Corporate & Investment Bank, includes the Treasury Services, Global Trade, Merchant Services and Commercial Card businesses. Interns may land in business pillars such as:
- Client Coverage (FIG Sales & TS Sales).
- Client Solutions & Transformation.
- Digital Treasury Services.
- Client Service & Implementations.
Corporate Banking Track:
Corporate Banking manages the firm’s relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments.
This ten-week program kicks off with an orientation and training session, led by our top professionals and expert instructors. Our team members and mentors will help you navigate the firm and continue to learn about our businesses. You will have a chance to take a deep dive into an area of business within Wholesale Payments or Global Corporate Banking. Access to management and a strong network of peers will promote ongoing professional development throughout the summer.
Top performing summer analysts may receive a full-time offer to join the two-year Wholesale Payments rotational analyst program or the two-year Global Corporate Banking analyst program.
Our summer internship program is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities. Based on individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2022.
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
What You Will Do
You'll make an impact by:
- Beginning to learn how we work with 100,000+ clients in 150+ countries to support cash management needs and technology-based payment solutions.
- Identifying opportunities to leverage emerging technologies to meet client needs.
- Exposure to product, strategy, or client coverage-based teams.
- Being part of creating innovative ideas to transform the Wholesale Payments landscape.
- Working under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team.
- Networking with industry leaders, accessing best-in-class training and learning how all our businesses work together to provide excellent customer service.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Exceptional analytical, research and project management skills.
- Familiarity with business fundamentals.
- Ability to quickly solve problems on your own and with a team.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a drive to succeed.
- A collaborative mindset and willingness to partner and work on a team.
- Fluency in English.
- All majors eligible to apply.
- Expected graduation date of September 2021 – July 2022.
- Has authorization to work in Hong Kong.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm