Our global Markets teams are active in all major financial markets and develop sophisticated financial solutions to help clients manage risk, increase returns and solve complex financial problems. Globally, we hold leadership positions across all major financial markets. This approach means you'll be part of a dynamic team, helping to solve a range of challenging and interesting business issues and will be challenged in your work.
Structuring & Origination within Markets is a hybrid group inclusive of Sales, Trading and or Banking. The teams offer a broad range of innovative investor products, liability management and hedging solutions. J.P. Morgan is one of the world's leaders in derivatives offering a wide range of products to institutional investors, distributors, corporates and private investors.
Throughout the internship, you’ll support high level colleagues with important research, analysis and preparatory work. You will monitor markets, develop trade ideas, conduct portfolio reviews, and learn about the solutions and products we offer for clients to manage any market conditions. Your work and contributions will be valuable to the team from the start.
Expert instructors and J.P. Morgan professionals will teach you about our history, the scale and scope of our organization today and our ambitious plans for tomorrow. We’ll teach you technical and practical skills that will help you hit the ground running.
The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking.
Based on your individual performance and achievements, you may receive an offer of full-time employment upon completion of the internship program. It is expected to run for around 9 weeks from June to August (this may be subject to change). It begins with five days of orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills that will help you hit the ground running.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A strong interest in global financial markets is essential, as are analytical and quantitative skills, flexibility, teamwork, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to handle pressure and enjoy a collaborative environment. A well-rounded academic background is important in your undergraduate studies. You certainly don’t need a degree in Economics or Finance, but a good level of numeracy is required.
- But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the perspective you could bring to the team.
- If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
- Key skills and qualifications include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Coursework in finance or economics a plus
- We’re a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required, fluency in Asian languages are preferred to support the Firm’s Asia operations
- Expected graduation date of September 2022 – July 2023
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence and initiative to take on responsibility and manage your own projects.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm