If you like analyzing results and using data to drive decisions, then we have a role for you. The function of Global Finance & Business Management is critical to all facets of the business, dedicated to continually making our business better – strategically, financially and operationally.
You’ll collaborate with our top-tier professionals to influence and shape critical decisions and initiatives that support our businesses across the firm. You'll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate solutions for our internal and external stakeholders. We’ll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What To Expect
This 9-week program delivers in-depth industry training, one-on-one mentorship and hands-on experience. You’ll be placed as a member in one of the finance teams where you’ll work in one of the following functional groups: Business Management, Controller, Financial Analysis, and Project Management. Top performers may receive a full-time opportunity at the end of the summer program.
- Business Management - Act as a trusted advisor to business and group heads by identifying, escalating and mitigating business risks and optimizing business performance by driving key initiatives.
- Controller – Responsible for ensuring the overall integrity and validity of the financial statements and controls over the transaction cycle; performing critical reporting and controls functions for the organization, including legal entity, financial and regulatory and product valuation.
- Financial Analysis - Create meaningful analysis and reporting in support of our businesses. Coordinate with partners across the firm to provide financial and strategic analysis, creation, oversight and coordination of budgeting and forecasting.
- Project Management - Contribute to programs that are large scale and comprised of multiple projects and work streams.
- Initiatives drive cross line of business or firm-wide agendas for implementation of new regulations, standards or policies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A desire to participate in a rotational program across all lines of business
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to thrive in ever changing environments
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive, and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Basic understanding of financial statements, accounting procedures, internal and external reporting, and variance analysis
- A well-rounded academic background with an interest in financial management
All majors considered with a preference for finance, accounting and majors with a dual focus in business and information technology
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization
- We’re a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required
- Fluency in an Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Hindi) is preferred as the role will focus on client engagement and business development for Asian clients
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background and an expected graduation between December 2022 and July 2023
- Relocation assistance for flight and accommodation will not be provided
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm