Our advisors help clients achieve their financial goals by delivering the right solutions and services across our industry leading investments, credit, banking and Trust & Estates practices. This individualized attention supports our clients' unique goals and helps build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
We're located in Hong Kong and Singapore. Guided by industry leaders, our teams deliver best-in-class service for our clients around the world. J.P. Morgan Private Bank has won Best for Ultra-High-Net Worth clients in Asia and Hong Kong in Asiamoney’s Asia Private Banking Awards 2021.
For more than 200 years, we have been working with innovators, entrepreneurs, industry leaders and their families to help them achieve their unique ambitions, secure their legacies and make a difference in the world. That means providing meaningful, tailored advice now and across generations. The Private Bank helps clients plan, invest, borrow and bank to create the life and legacy they envision.
As a future Advisor you'll work with our team of advisors and specialists to bring in new clients and to serve existing ones. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help protect, manage and grow wealth. No client has identical goals, so understanding their unique needs and tailoring our approach to exceed expectations requires work across teams and the firm to provide first-class service.
What you will do
- Work with our teams to understand client needs and examine market activities to develop and execute strategies that help clients meet their financial goals
- You’ll work with a team of bankers, investment specialists, wealth advisors, and lending specialists. Throughout the summer, you'll learn about our business and our clients while building your own expertise.
- Collaborate with various teams, including but not limited to market strategy, equity, and alternative investment teams to conduct research and analysis, develop products and respond to client needs as part of a Solutions Team.
- Continuously learn through one-on-one mentorship, learning sessions and ongoing events to grow your professional network
Required Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
- Desire to ultimately work with external clients in a relationship building and sales capacity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active
- Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information
- Expected graduation date of September 2022 – July 2023
- Available for full-time internship from June – August 2022
- We are a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in an Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Cantonese) is preferred as the role will focus on client engagement and business development for Asian clients
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm