For more than 200 years, we have been working with innovators, entrepreneurs, industry leaders and their families to help them achieve their unique ambitions, secure their legacies and make a difference in the world. That means providing meaningful, tailored advice now and across generations.
During our Investment Solutions Internship, you'll work with specialists to help research, analyze, and develop global investment strategies and opportunities for our clients. If you enjoy building relationships and helping develop innovative solutions while working in a fast-paced environment, then we have a role for you. Spend your summer with our industry experts learning what it takes to offer first-class service for a leading client franchise.
Join a team committed to building client relationships and making meaningful contributions to our business with customized wealth management solutions. You’ll work with product specialists on an investment solutions team or with a team of client advisors, bankers, global investment specialists, wealth advisors, and lending specialists. Throughout this program, you'll learn about our business and our clients while building your own expertise.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What you will do
Work with our teams to understand client needs and examine market activities to develop and execute strategies that help clients meet their financial goals
Partner with client advisors, bankers, global investment specialists and estate experts to help recommend investment and wealth management solutions that protect, manage and grow our clients' portfolios
Collaborate with various teams, including but not limited to market strategy, equity, and alternative investment teams to conduct research and analysis, develop products and respond to client needs as part of a Solutions Team.
Continuously learn through one-on-one mentorship, learning sessions and ongoing events to grow your professional network
Required Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active
- Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information
- Expected graduation date of September 2022 – July 2023
- Available for full-time internship from June – August 2022
- We are a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in an Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Cantonese) is preferred as the role will focus on client engagement and business development for Asian clients
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm