The Payments summer program offers you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience across this exciting, innovative landscape to learn what it takes to “make money move.”
With the full support and resources of J.P. Morgan, you’ll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to engagement on challenging projects that use all your skills.
We are looking for out-of-the box thinkers to help us drive our future client solutions.
What to expect:
This nine-week program kicks off with an orientation and training session, led by our top professionals and expert instructors.
Our team members and mentors will help you navigate the firm and continue to learn about our businesses. Access to management and a strong network of peers will promote ongoing professional development throughout the summer.
This program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking. As it is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities, based on individual performance and achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2024.
Holding the permanent right to work in Hong Kong is an advantage, however, candidates requiring visa sponsorship may still apply.
The full-time offer is to join the two-year Payments rotational analyst program.
What You Will Do
You’ll make an impact by:
- Beginning to learn how we work with 100,000+ clients in 150+ countries to support cash management needs and technology-based payment solutions.
- Identifying opportunities to leverage emerging technologies to meet client needs.
- Exposure to product, strategy, or client coverage-based teams.
- Being part of creating innovative ideas to transform the Payments landscape.
- Working under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team.
- Networking with industry leaders, accessing best-in-class training and learning how all our businesses work together to provide excellent customer service.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Exceptional analytical, research and project management skills.
- Familiarity with business fundamentals.
- Ability to quickly solve problems on your own and with a team.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a drive to succeed.
- A collaborative mindset and willingness to partner and work on a team.
- We are a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required.
- All majors eligible are to apply.
- Expected graduation date of September 2023 – July 2024.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm