2023 J.P. Morgan Private Bank Challenge
Global Private Bank is more than just crunching numbers.
From the beginning, you will be joining a team committed to building client relationships and making meaningful contributions to our business.
With your talent and creativity, you will develop customized wealth management solutions to help some of the world's wealthiest individuals and families grow their wealth.
The J.P. Morgan Private Bank Challenge (JPBC) puts you right in the middle of the action.
JPBC offers students a fun, interactive and professional learning experience whilst getting a unique first-hand experience of the firm’s culture.
Through a hypothetical case study, you'll find out what it takes to work as an Analyst in Global Private Bank.
Required Skills and Abilities
The competition is only open to:
- Students enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree Program graduating between December 2024 and July 2025 in Universities located in Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, China or Taiwan, China.
- Students enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree Program graduating between December 2024 and July 2025 with a valid Right-To-Work (Citizen/Permanent Residence only) in Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, China or Taiwan, China.
- Students should apply to only one location according to their home or study location.
Students must register in teams of strictly 4 members for the same location. Once a team has submitted their application, no modification in its composition will be allowed.
In the event that the team is reduced to less than 4 Team Members, the team shall be disqualified.
Application Deadline - February 26, 2023 (23:59 Hong Kong/Singapore time).
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we provide reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.