Spend your summer working with our industry experts to identify opportunities and create efficiencies that support our global business. You will make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
What You Can Expect:
This 9-week program - a talent pipeline for our full-time rotational Corporate Analyst Development Program - will provide you with the opportunity to work with colleagues across various lines of business to drive growth, innovation and strategy, ensure operational effectiveness, manage risk and maintain our global reputation for excellence.
You will gain insight into various phases of key business projects and initiatives across the firm. You will also see how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world.
During the internship, you will have the opportunity to develop your foundational skills within one of our lines of business or corporate functions, in one of three core business disciplines:
- Analytics - Lead or participate in projects and tasks that involve data analysis methods driven by business need. Identify connections between business opportunities, challenges, and underlying data. Compile and present analysis back to stakeholders in a concise and effective manner.
- Project Management - Participate in/drive various phases of a project life cycle. Engage with the right resources and build relationships to meet project goals. Track, analyze, report, and address project issues while identifying, documenting, and vetting potential solutions.
- Process Improvement - Lead or participate in the development of a critical initiative, which may include improvements in process, organization, people and/or technology. Collect, consolidate, and organize data to perform analyses, test hypotheses, and size opportunities. Synthesize findings, formulate recommendations, and develop change support materials for improvements.
By working in one of the above disciplines, you will gain a comprehensive view of the firm. You will build your knowledge, network, and experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Upon successful completion of the 9-week internship, you may receive an offer of full-time employment.
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a leader with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change.
- A desire to participate in a rotational program across all lines of business.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to thrive in ever changing environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive, and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information while using it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm for financial services.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
- We’re a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in an Asian language (e.g., Mandarin, Hindi) is preferred as the role will focus on client engagement and business development for Asian clients.
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background and an expected graduation between December 2022 and July 2023.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm