Our industry and product teams work together to develop and execute strategies that help our clients grow and achieve their objectives in today’s global markets. Our industry and product teams include - Consumer & Retail, Corporate Finance Advisory, Diversified Industries, Energy, Equity Capital Markets, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Investment Grade Finance, Latin America Advisory, Leveraged Finance, Media & Communications, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Finance, Real Estate Gaming & Lodging, Regional Investment Banking, and Technology.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to Expect:
Our nine-week program kicks off with five days of orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills. Top performers may receive a full-time job offer at the end of the summer.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory.
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our experienced leaders.
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges.
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs.
- Sharpening your technical skills.
- Building your professional network with mentors, executives and others.
Our summer internship program is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities. Based on individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm. Holding the permanent right to work in Singapore is an advantage, however, candidates requiring visa sponsorship may still apply.
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Investment banking is about more than offering industry-leading advice and financial expertise. Teams serve clients by building long-term, trusted partnerships that put their needs first. The world’s largest corporations, institutions and governments rely on the in-depth industry knowledge and market insights provided, knowing their goals are our top priority.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key Skills Include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient.
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- We’re a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required, fluency in Asian languages are preferred to support the Firm’s Asia operations.
- Coursework in finance or economics a plus.
- Expected graduation date of September 2022 – July 2023.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm