If you are ambitious and looking to apply what you’ve learned to real-world financial experience, then this is the role for you. In ever-changing global markets you’ll spend your time exploring the sophisticated financial solutions we deliver across asset classes. The skills you develop and the professional network you build will serve as a solid foundation for your career.
What to Expect:
Our global Markets teams are active in all major financial markets and develop sophisticated financial solutions to help clients manage risk, increase returns and solve complex financial problems. Globally, we hold leadership positions across all major financial markets. This approach means you'll be part of a dynamic team, helping to solve a range of challenging and interesting business issues and will be challenged in your work.
J.P. Morgan Global Research is one of the world’s most highly respected advisory franchises, providing thoughtful and differentiated fundamental analyses on sectors and companies, and actionable ideas and thematic insights that empower our clients to make well-informed investment and strategic decisions, bringing clarity to complex situations. Research is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating.
Throughout the internship, you’ll support your team and more experienced colleagues with important research, analysis and preparatory work. You will monitor markets, research companies in depth, develop trade ideas, conduct portfolio reviews, and learn about the solutions and products we offer to clients.
The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking. Based on your individual performance and achievements, you may receive an offer of full-time employment upon completion of the internship program.
It is expected to run for around 9 weeks from June to August (this may be subject to change). It begins with five days of orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills that will help you hit the ground running.
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
Required Skills and Abilities
Research is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating. We look for candidates who are eager to learn, inquisitive, and curious and possess strong critical thinking, quantitative, and communication skills. A well-rounded academic background is important in your undergraduate studies.
You certainly don’t need a degree in Economics or Finance, but interest in markets and comfort with numbers and financial statements is required.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the perspective you could bring to the team.
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key Skills and Qualifications Include:
- Proven analytical skills, experience with quantitative and data analysis.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Genuine interest in financial markets and economic data and trends.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- We’re a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required, fluency in Asian languages are preferred to support the Firm’s Asia operations.
- Expected graduation date of September 2022 – July 2023.
- Holding the permanent right to work in Singapore is an advantage, however, candidates requiring visa sponsorship may still apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm