What We Do in the Private Bank:
Our advisors help clients achieve their financial goals by delivering the right solutions and services across our industry leading investments, credit, banking and Trust & Estates practices. This individualized attention supports our clients' unique goals and helps build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our Private Banking Teams:
We're located in Hong Kong and Singapore. Guided by industry leaders, our teams deliver best-in-class service for our clients around the world. J.P. Morgan Private Bank has won Best for Ultra-High-Net Worth clients in Asia and Hong Kong in Asiamoney’s Asia Private Banking Awards 2021.
Build Long-term Client Relationships:
For more than 200 years, we have been working with innovators, entrepreneurs, industry leaders and their families to help them achieve their unique ambitions, secure their legacies and make a difference in the world. That means providing meaningful, tailored advice now and across generations. The Private Bank helps clients plan, invest, borrow and bank to create the life and legacy they envision.
As a future Advisor you'll work with our team of advisors and specialists to bring in new clients and to serve existing ones. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help protect, manage and grow wealth. No client has identical goals, so understanding their unique needs and tailoring our approach to exceed expectations requires work across teams and the firm to provide first-class service.
What You Can Expect:
If you enjoy building relationships and helping develop innovative solutions while working in a fast-paced environment, then we have the role for you.
Joining our Summer Analyst Program means you will be joining a team committed to building client relationships and making meaningful contributions to our business with customized wealth management solutions.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
Our nine-week program kicks off with a week of induction, where you'll have training and orientation to our businesses and gain the technical and practical knowledge you'll need to start contributing to our teams.
- Work with our teams to understand client needs and examine market activities to develop and execute strategies that help clients meet their financial goals.
- You’ll work with a team of bankers, investment specialists, wealth advisors, and lending specialists. Throughout the summer, you'll learn about our business and our clients while building your own expertise.
- Collaborate with various teams, including but not limited to market strategy, equity, and alternative investment teams to conduct research and analysis, develop products and respond to client needs as part of a Solutions Team.
- Continuously learn through one-on-one mentorship, learning sessions and ongoing events to grow your professional network.
The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking. Based on your individual performance and achievements, you may receive an offer of full-time employment upon completion of the internship program.
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
About the Team:
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Our Wealth Management division helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals. Our Wealth Management teams develop deep, personal relationships with clients to provide goals-based financial planning advice and to deliver sophisticated products and solutions to meet their generational wealth management needs. Using the latest technology and the resources of the entire firm, Wealth Management directly serves clients through the J.P. Morgan Private Bank globally and J.P. Morgan Securities in the US.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you're a highly driven individual who enjoys working in teams to develop complex solutions, this is the role for you.
Key Skills Include:
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends.
- Desire to ultimately work with external clients in a relationship building and sales capacity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active.
- Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information.
- Expected graduation date of September 2022 - July 2023.
- Available for full-time internship from June - August 2022.
- We are a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in an Asian language (e.g., Mandarin, Hindi) is preferred as the role will focus on client engagement and business development for Asian clients.
- Holding the permanent right to work in Singapore is an advantage, however, candidates requiring visa sponsorship may still apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm