Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you and the products you deliver will thrive.
Launch your career in Technology Operations and put your creative problem solving into action, delivering solutions that shape the future of global business. You'll work directly with clients to Build strong customer relationships and problem-solve technical issues to make businesses more productive.
Alongside a motivated team of fellow analysts, supervisors and stakeholders, you'll develop innovative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues while accurately diagnosing problems and providing effective user support.
Finally, your strong technology background will ensure that the security and standards of our commitment to excellence are met. And because professional development is a key component of our culture, you'll receive coaching, mentoring and a host of other development opportunities alongside your invaluable on-the-job experience.
What You Can Expect:
As an integral part of a team, you are expected to make a personal impact right from the start of the program.
The program is designed to provide a realistic career experience working in the financial services and gain real work experience as part of our innovative and exciting teams across our lines of businesses. Learning & development opportunities will also be provided throughout the program duration as well as senior management networking opportunities.
As a Data Center Operations Engineer, your mission is to support the day-to-day technology operations of JPMorgan Chase mission critical data centers. The purpose of this role is to maintain operational stability and handle customer requests while working on shifts to support the 24x7 operation.
You will be responsible for installing and configuring enterprise class technology hardware, troubleshooting hardware and network issues, maintain change control process in the data center, and support 3rd party vendor activities. You will be working with team members on a rotating shift providing coverage during daytime, overnight, weekend and holiday hours.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Desire to develop a working knowledge of change management, corporate IT audit processes, IT risk management, technical problem resolution, operations systems and data sources knowledge.
- Foundational knowledge of operating systems, Microsoft Office products, and network concepts.
- Understanding of information technology concepts in a working or academic environment and physical IT infrastructure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in teams to deliver results.
- Highly motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 6:00 pm