Our global Markets teams are active in all major financial markets and develop sophisticated financial solutions to help clients manage risk, increase returns and solve complex financial problems. Globally, we hold leadership positions across all major financial markets. This approach means you'll be part of a dynamic team, helping to solve a range of challenging and interesting business issues and will be challenged in your work.
Throughout the internship, you’ll support experienced colleagues with important research, analysis and preparatory work. You will monitor markets, develop trade ideas, conduct portfolio reviews, and learn about the solutions and products we offer for clients to manage any market conditions. Your work and contributions will be valuable to the team from the start.
Expert instructors and J.P. Morgan professionals will teach you about our history, the scale and scope of our organization today and our ambitious plans for tomorrow. We’ll teach you technical and practical skills that will help you hit the ground running. The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking.
Our summer internship program is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities. Based on individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2022.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Expected graduation date of September 2021 – July 2022.
- A well-rounded academic background is important in your undergraduate studies.
- Proven analytical skills, experience with quantitative and data analysis.
- Interest in markets and comfort with numbers and financial statements is required.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Genuine interest in financial markets and economic data and trends.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- We look for candidates who are eager to learn, inquisitive, and curious and possess strong critical thinking, quantitative, and communication skills.
What we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the perspective you could bring to the team.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm