Our global Markets teams are active in all major financial markets and develop sophisticated financial solutions to help clients manage risk, increase returns and solve complex financial problems. Globally, we hold leadership positions across all major financial markets. This approach means you'll be part of a dynamic team, helping to solve a range of challenging and interesting business issues and will be challenged in your work.
Throughout the internship, you’ll support experienced colleagues with important research, analysis and preparatory work. You will monitor markets, develop trade ideas, conduct portfolio reviews, and learn about the solutions and products we offer for clients to manage any market conditions. Your work and contributions will be valuable to the team from the start.
Expert instructors and J.P. Morgan professionals will teach you about our history, the scale and scope of our organization today and our ambitious plans for tomorrow. We’ll teach you technical and practical skills that will help you hit the ground running. The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking.
The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking. Our summer internship program is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities. Based on individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2022.
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Expected graduation date of September 2021 – July 2022.
- A well-rounded academic background is important in your undergraduate studies.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence and initiative to take on responsibility and manage your own projects.
- A strong interest in global financial markets is essential, as are analytical and quantitative skills, flexibility, teamwork, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to handle pressure and enjoy a collaborative environment.
- A good level of numeracy is required.
What we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the perspective you could bring to the team.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm