Our global Markets teams are active in all major financial markets and develop sophisticated financial solutions to help clients manage risk, increase returns and solve complex financial problems. Globally, we hold leadership positions across all major financial markets.
This approach means you'll be part of a dynamic team, helping to solve a range of challenging and interesting business issues and will be challenged in your work.
J.P. Morgan’s salesforce help corporate and institutional clients navigate the breadth of J.P. Morgan’s product offerings across Markets and Platform Services, focusing on matching the firm’s resources to our clients’ needs. They build relationships with clients and package tailor-made solutions that meet the needs of a wide array of clients. To make this excellence possible, salespeople have a wide knowledge of multiple products, and proactively engage with clients and suggest trade ideas.
A salesperson typically has excellent communication skills, an analytical mind, is a capable multi-tasker and team-orientated.
Throughout the internship, you’ll support lead colleagues with important research, analysis and preparatory work. You will monitor markets, develop trade ideas, conduct portfolio reviews, and learn about the solutions and products we offer for clients to manage any market conditions. Your work and contributions will be valuable to the team from the start.
Expert instructors and J.P. Morgan professionals will teach you about our history, the scale and scope of our organization today and our ambitious plans for tomorrow. We’ll teach you technical and practical skills that will help you hit the ground running.
The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking.
Based on your individual performance and achievements, you may receive an offer of full-time employment upon completion of the internship program.
It is expected to run for around 9 weeks from June to August (this may be subject to change). It begins with five days of orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills that will help you hit the ground running.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Expected graduation date of September 2022 - July 2023.
- A well-rounded academic background is important in your undergraduate studies. You certainly don’t need a degree in Economics or Finance, but a good level of numeracy is required.
- Coursework in Finance or Economics a plus.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient.
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence and initiative to take on responsibility and manage your own projects.
- We’re a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required, fluency in Asian languages are preferred to support the Firm’s Asia operations.
A strong interest in global financial markets is essential, as are analytical and quantitative skills, flexibility, teamwork, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to handle pressure and enjoy a collaborative environment.
What we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the perspective you could bring to the team.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm