What You Will Do
- Various research activities on economies, industries, companies and products.
- Support origination and execution of investment banking business.
- Financial analysis.
- English/Korean translation.
- Other support for investment banking business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third/fourth year student preferred. Well-prepared second year student acceptable.
- Business Administration or Accounting major preferred.
- Strong English/Korean communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong research skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting and financial statements.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of financial markets and global economic environment.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm