Operations in Korea supports Cash Equity, Futures & Options, and Bond brokerage business from client onboarding to settlement. Futures & Options Operations team is responsible for client account set up, margin management, reconciliations, confirmation and settlement process for Futures & Options business.
What You Will Do
- Process account set up and manage account opening package.
- Perform trade & position reconciliations.
- Update client margin movement to local system and prepare client money report.
- Send out preliminary trade confirmation and final confirmation.
- Prepare and submit daily, monthly & quarterly local regulatory reports to BOK, FSS, and KOFIA.
- Follow up with regional team and client on multiple queries.
- Perform regular filing and update document cabinet map.
- Validate EOD and month end GL posting.
- Working in all area of production as needed and contribution to meeting team goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduates (Bachelor or Master) with at least 2 years of relevant experiences.
- Good oral and written communication skills (English/Korean).
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Must be a Team player and maintain a positive attitude.
- Organized, motivated, and proactive, with willingness to take initiative.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm