Perform initial credit analysis for completeness of available information and prepare credit memos for large number of foreign multinational companies in Korea.
This role is intended to be for an term of 3 months only.
What You Will Do
- Ensure that credit analysis and memo which cover business, financial and credit issues is prepared in a manner consistent with our internal policies and guidelines.
- Well understand various techniques and methods of credit analysis, accounting treatments, and financial adjustments etc.
- Finding financial and business information on the client through various ways and utilize these information for the credit analyses.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate or Undergraduate students are welcomed.
- Understanding of the company's financial statements and basic accounting standards.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills in English and Korean.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to work proactively in a team environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Operations
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm