Operations in Korea is supporting Cash Equity, Futures & Options, and Bond brokerage business from client onboarding to settlement. Equity Operations team is responsible for client account set up, allocation, confirmation and settlement process for Cash Equity and SBL intermediary business.
What You Will Do
- Local regulatory reporting to BOK, FSS, and KOFIA.
- Account opening package management.
- Coordination of account opening document execution with client/local custodian bank.
- Record lifecycle management and Documentation.
- Other daily operational process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduates (Bachelor or Master).
- Business Administration or Accounting major preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Fluency in both Korea and English is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs.
- Team player.
- Quick learner.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- Organized, motivated, and proactive, with willingness to take initiative
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm