The JTC Summer Internship is a full-time internship programme that runs from May - August each year (12 weeks).
At JTC, we place a high emphasis on grooming fresh talents. Outstanding individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will be considered for JTC mid-term scholarship or a full-time position in JTC upon graduation.
If you are keen to support the transformation of industries in Singapore, join us now!
What You Will Do
You will assist the JTC Talent Attraction team in their efforts to develop a strong talent pipeline. This includes overseeing the execution of various internship and scholarship activities such as career fairs, engagement talks and industry visits.
You will also assist the team in the conceptualization of JTC’s employer branding initiatives. You will be required work with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., vendors and universities) to deliver successful information and publicity campaigns to the target audiences.
- Assist with planning and execution of JTC Summer Internship Programme.
- Assist with planning of JTC Xperience Internship 2021.
- Propose ideas for Learning Journeys and coordinate with internal stakeholders for events and activities.
- Refresh branding materials for JTC Undergraduate Internship and Scholarship Programme.
- Collaborate with IHLs on upcoming outreach activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to all Singaporean undergraduates studying Business, Psychology or other relevant disciplines.
- Able to commit 3-6 months.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to engage internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm