Ground-breaking projects, such as one-north, Jurong Island, Jurong Rock Cavern and Seletar Aerospace are evidence of the innovative and dynamic side of JTC. Hardly surprising, because at JTC, our mission is to conceive visionary developments in key industrial sectors to create national economic growth for the future.
At JTC, we place a high emphasis on grooming fresh talents. Outstanding individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will be considered for JTC mid-term scholarship or a full-time position in JTC upon graduation. If you are keen to support the transformation of industries in Singapore, join us now!
What You Will Do
We are developing an e-learning course on general human resource management topics to facilitate the on-boarding of new hires.
You will work closely with the Subject Matter Experts and vendor to conceptualise, design and develop a scorm-compliant e-learning course, and this includes:
- Creating interactive storyboards and scripts.
- Produce relevant media.
- Assemble all course elements in the course authoring tool.
- Perform beta review of the eLearning and make final corrections, where necessary.
- Test the pilot in the Learning Management System.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to all Singaporean Undergraduates/Poly students pursuing a Degree/Diploma in Art, Design & Media from.
- Proficiency in Articulate Storyline is recommended.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Design and User...
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm