Support engagement with key stakeholders (National Assembly, other relevant ministries).
What You Will Do
- Regulatory & Taxation news monitoring and issue analyzing.
- Regulation & legislation research.
- Report drafting support (PPT deck etc.)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Four-year university undergraduate students (third, fourth grade only) or undergraduate student.
- Majored in Statistics/Business Administration preferred.
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed if the candidate’s attitude & passion is outstanding.
- Proficient in Korean and English (Verbal and written).
- MS Office proficient ( Excel , PowerPoint, Word).
- Any field of internship experience is welcomed.
- Proactive and outgoing attitude.
- Speedy and accountable working style.
- Great interpersonal skills with proactive character.
- Diligent, high responsibility, accountability, eager to learn, deep interest in regulatory environment.
- Proficient in Excel (V-look up, pivot table) & PPT/other tools (Photoshop etc.) are preferred.
- Fluent English in both verbal & written (written is more important).
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills with stakeholders.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm