Assist in operating general C&B processes such as payroll, benefit and wellness programs.
What You Will Do
- Supporting the analysis of labor related cost budget.
- Playing a key supporting role for communication about C&B programs to the employees.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree, major in Business or Business Administration.
- General administrative experience in HR is a plus (HRM preferred).
- Relevant regulation & taxation understanding is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Korean and English.
- Computer literate in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong interest in HRM process, especially in C&B area.
- High accuracy and accountability.
- Strong Analytical skills and comfortable with working with complicated numbers.
- Can-do & proactive attitude with the ability to problem solve calmly.
- Outstanding task management skills.
- Work individually as well as a part of team.
- Well organized.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm