Provide HR analytics & Dashboards (e.g., turnover rate, average service year, gender ratio, etc.).
What You Will Do
Compensation & Benefit:
- Collect payroll change evidences every month from various internal stakeholders.
- 1st Review of payroll output provided by payroll service vendor.
- Benefit management (Subsidies : C&C, Tuition, Mobile, etc.).
- Journal drafting for subsidies and submission to Finance Control.
- Handling queries on subsidies.
- Group term life insurance management (Register, Withdrawal, Personal data change).
- Medical Check-up operation (Register, Withdrawal, Personal data change).
- Flexible benefit adjustment.
- Contract drafting of Non ROE benefits.
SAP Data Management:
- Maintain employee data in SAP HR module.
- Main contact point for SAP HR related issue & report request on ad-hoc basis.
- Distribute incumbent lists and other monthly reports to stakeholders.
- Provide evidences for JSOX (Bi-annual) and Data quality error correcting (Quarterly).
- Expense Management (PR/PO/GR).
- GR Evidence Submission.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree.
- 1-2 years of payroll and SAP data maintaining experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Advanced English, fluent Korean.
- Attention to details and strong responsibility for numbers.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm