This position is responsible for overall Learning & Development area and Field Force Recruitment & Operation.
What You Will Do
Learning & Development:
- Support the execution for Training programs along with JTI's annual plan and management decision, as involving in the whole process from analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training.
- Prepare for the all administrative tasks required for successful training.
- Support line manager to effectively manage the training budget of HQ & Field Force.
- Support any other initiatives which is to contribute for employee's engagement level improvement.
Field Force Recruitment & Operation:
- Support the whole recruitment process of Field Force from sourcing, interview, job offer, and onboarding.
- Support the promotion process & communication.
- Draft and share the announcement with relevant stakeholders of newcomer, transfer, and promotion in Field Force.
- Support the Field Force Headcount validation with line manager.
- Provide and operate the newcomer onboarding program.
- Support line manager for any initiatives to improve the communication between HQ and Field Force.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Recruitment experience in HR is a plus.
- Marketing or Sales experience in consumer industry is a plus.
- Pro-active behavior & commitment, Proven presentation skills.
- Corporate training, training consulting, training program setting, lecture experience is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Korean and English.
- Advanced skills in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong interest in dynamic working environment.
- Willing to travel to local JTI branches.
- Well organized.
- Highly accountable and responsible.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Great interpersonal skills with proactive character.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm