Work with the Strategic Insights team to analyze data and extract consumer insights relevant to our brand strategy.
What You Will Do
- Highlight opportunities and recommend actions that may positively impact JTI SOM performance.
- Utilize performance data from various sources to enhance JTIs ability to monitor market and competitor future performance.
Internal & External Reporting:
- Elevate reporting of consumer insights and brand performance across the business ensuring decision makers have the knowledge to support strategic decision making.
- Work with the Strategic Insights team & Strategic Data Analytics (SDA) team to compile and distribute performance reports to AP Region and Geneva HQ based stakeholders.
- Compile and distribute reporting on competitor launches and activities in the Korean market.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Four year college degree in Marketing or a related Business field.
- FMCG marketing experience would be a benefit.
- Experience of data analysis and reporting would also be a benefit.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Korean and English.
- Advanced skills in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Although not a must, Power BI and programming language (R, Phyton) skills would be a benefit.
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm