The Human Resources intern will work on a daily basis with the People & Culture Manager North Africa on Employer Branding, Talent Acquisition, Well-being projects.
What You Will Do
- Support in the launch, promotion, communication and follow up of a global business game.
- Promotion of the latest Employer Branding JTI Identity.
- Job fair organizations.
- Support on HR certification processes for Morocco, Algeria & Tunisia.
- Candidates sourcing.
- Interviews scheduling.
- Feedback to candidates.
- Follow up on onboarding process.
- Promotion of well-being application.
- Organization of internal events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Bachelor or master student in Human Resources or in Marketing/Communication with a strong interest in Human Resources.
- Languages - Fluent in French, English & Arabic both written & spoken.
- We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, curious and organized intern.
- The candidate must demonstrate great communication skills and have a positive mindset, he/she will be expected to come up with ideas but also follow process that are already in place.
- A high sense of integrity and exemplarity is very important. A good sense of humor is a valuable asset to blend in the team.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm